Welcome to your new apartment. We appreciate your tenancy! Below please find some important information.
-Download the CHECK IN FORM (PDF)
- Our leases are run for 12 months. We require 60-day written notice to vacate properly and without penalty.
- Rent is due on or before the first of the month and is paid online via the tenant portal.
- The security deposit is not rent and cannot be used towards rent.
- Wisconsin law mandates tenants to are given the Protect Your Family from Lead in the Home brochure. It can be downloaded here.
- Tenants pay for water/sewer (which is billed to tenants quarterly via the tenant portal), electricity and cooking gas. Solochek Investments pays for heat. It is your responsibility to contact We Energies and set up your account for when you move in.
- Move-in begins at 3 p.m. on the first day of your lease. We will not give out keys early. Please contact the office (414-763-3589) if you have questions about move-in.
- Prior to your move-in, please contact the manager to schedule a time to pick up keys on the 1st of the month on or after 3 p.m. Keys will only be released once the first month's rent and security deposit are paid in full.
- We will do everything possible to have your unit move-in ready on the first of the month at 3 p.m. Due to the high rate of turnovers in the summer months, we may need to come back after the 1st to complete our checklist.
- Upon move-in, you will receive a check-in/check-out sheet from the manager. Please fill it out and return to our office within 7 days.
- We do not tolerate any loud noise or parties. Tenants are expected to be respectful of their fellow tenants and keep noise to a reasonable level at all times.
- Please DO NOT bring abandoned furniture and/or mattresses into the building due to the risk of bugs.
- Tenant's shall keep premises in a clean and tenantable conditions at all times. Tenants are expected to maintain a clean unit.
- Tenants may not discard bulky garbage (furniture, mattresses, TVs, etc.) in front of the building. You will be charged. Bulky garage must be dropped off at a City of Milwaukee Self-Help Centers.
- We do not allow subletting. Should a situation arise where you need to break your lease, please contact us to discuss your options.
- We encourage all tenant's to look into Renter's Insurance.
- Per our Dog Policy, we do NOT allow new dogs AFTER move-in - only dogs listed on the rental application and approved by landlord are allowed in the building (if applicable).