2017 Rent Certificate Information

If you would like a rent certificate filled out, you must follow the following steps:
1. Download the certificate here:

 2. Fill out the top (Renter/Claimant) section ONLY

3. Mail the certificate with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Solochek Investments
3141 S. Quincy Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53207

IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE A STAMPED ENVELOPE, your certificate will not be returned to you.